Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job statistics

Started by StormTrooper_ [2716211] on in General Discussion.

12 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
StormTrooper_ [2716211]

I have spent a few hours looking and I can’t find any information on work stats best job.

with so many people on Torn that love crunching numbers I am surprised there is not a chart that gives information on work stats and job minimum requirements.

if it exists why is it not pinned into job discussion?

can anyone please guide me to the posting of best job for work stats? Thank you!

StormTrooper_ [2716211]

Kind of. But more simplistic. Like a graph of stats and jobs. Something that helps you figure out best job for your stats without having to read 50plus jjob descriptions.

Rodrick [1402437]

Or you could just look in the Newspaper under job listings.

 

Normally I would work out which job offers the perks that I want and then look at the stats I would need to be a good employee.

Awesome-O [2356036]

So you don't want to read on a text based game????

 

 

It's not about the best job for your stats..... its thinking of what each job can give you in return... pay and perks

 

You need to think about what you want to achieve moving forward and go for that job

 

I want to travel so I got a job in a 10* LS... also gives me free upkeep

StormTrooper_ [2716211]

People on Tornn make graphs and descriptions about everything. Yet I figured there would be a simple graph somewhere that guided you on  your growth and job requirements.

 

WithLove [2177523]

The link I gave you will show you every job position, it's min stat requirement and your efficiency in it. You can sort efficiency from high to low and you can use the search so it will only display one company type so you don't have to scroll through them all. 

Awesome-O [2356036]

There have been no insults..... what thread you reading

 

Wait.... is lazy an insult?

 

As for the graph.... what kinda graph are you thinking....

 

It would need to include every job... I guess that's ok... but to list individual stats for people ranging from 0 to 1m over 3 different categories 

 

That's not a graph... thats alot of work

Why don't you do it.... it must be easy.... it must be

 

Or do as I said and think about your Torn future and where you want to be in a few years.... plan and do.... or leave

DFC [77011]

No one really looks at jobs and straight working stats needed for a Job,  There are 3 things 99.9% or torn players look at when they get a job, 

1,) Job bones what extras does the job provide.

2.) Money how much dose this job provide in income per day.

3,) Activity level, will this job work for my activity level in the game.

 

Outside of those 3 things its really null and void as each director will pick how low of stats there willing to run with even if there is a "suggested" lowest amount needed.

 

What your looking for as far as a graph that provide best to working stats job.  or in other words just looking at working stats to pair you with a job is not something I have seen or even something that really provides any use. the use cases of what your looking for just don't fall in line with the goal's of players