Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC 2.0 is missing something

Started by Skulls [2934483] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 454 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
38
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Skulls [2934483]

Did my crew start an OC? Are we just sitting around staring at each other? Who knows! It’s all part of the mystery.

No status icon? Perfect! Keeps us on our toes, wondering if we actually started an OC or just imagined it. I'm in China at the moment and I don't know how much time is left for my OC to be ready. I guess I'll just talk to Kimshee

 

Edit: Those talking of torntools, I have it installed but it won't show the OC timer on mobile. And I'm a mobile phone player so... 

narO [2312928]

It does work, I've used it for years, but you cant see the oc timer unless you go into desktop mode

Oogie [3079724]

i got a new script the other day for OC 2.0 that works great. would recommend. OC 2.0 Helper is the name i think