Please i need tips on stocks and the stock markets
appreciate your help
Stock market
Started by Daniel_Meni [2812159] on in Stock Market.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
How to make money from it basically
907 days and still don't know where to post in the forums..
Good luck 🫡😂
you buy and sell them
If only there was forum for this.
buy low, sell high
Thats a $5b fee for my financial advice service tyvm.
very inspiring tyvm
u can help me with tips on that too :)
Buy high and sell low, that my mantra doing pretty good so far
well basically you buy at the lowest value and sell at the highest. just like playing roulette and only picking the number thats going to pop up next.
Now if i could just find where all my money went.
f**k stock. Cache trading is where the money is.
It doesn't take much effort. Just a lot of tactics, patience, and very careful plannings.
One hour too fast or too early, you won't hit the jack pot.
Buy wrong shit, it will give you headache for weeks or months.
And when you hit the jackpot (10%-20% profit percache), oh man it feels good and addicting. But before you can celebrate, you gotta get ready for the next roller coaster ride again.
I have been doing bizz since kindergarden. Helping my dad selling newspapers n magazines in market. Learning every details about bizz strategy. Boyfriends, friends, and family may come and go. But my love for marketing and bizz stay.
However for the past 3 years I forgot how much I love it. But after I am doing cache tradings, I am reminded again of who I am n what I want to do in life. Now I am doing bizz in real life and in torn with full passion and excitement again.
So I suggest you say f**k stocks n start learning about cache tradings. If it is too hard for you, learn from small things like items.
Moved to stock market