Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Broken Referral

Started by Alex_Alexschild [3582798] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Evyls [3591483] ×1

Alex_Alexschild [3582798]

Hi, I referred Evyls [3591483] recently but something didn't work, either the link or not entering a name. I was going to give up on it but I saw that someone had a similar issue and it was resolved. I'll ask Evyls to post in this thread to confirm, if someone can fix it that would be great :D

 

Mentions: Evyls [3591483]