sold
Started by Goddamn_luck [3363028] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
sold
Bump
For starters, correction: It's not maraudaru, it's Marauder.
Secondly, where is the proof you actually have a pair of Marauder Pants? Not that it's always followed (and that is with cases of highly reputable sellers), but it's an unwritten rule to show a screenshot of the item and its stats to confirm its legitimacy. You don't show that. You just say that it has the Impreviable bonus, its armor stat and offering to sell for.... 1 Billion? Normally it's sold as part of the whole armor set, and even if it's sold seperately, it's less than a Billion.
Thirdly, learn to use the markup editor to create a more appealing post.
And fourth... Why you bumped the post as soon as you posted it? It would already appear on top, so it's unecessary, dare I say even reflective of something... dubious.
Now... Care to tell us if you actually have one and how you got it exactly? Especially for a Level 15 that's been in the game for 205 days, you're being very suspicious.
Edit: Goddamn_luck disliked your post
...for someone who I know has got fedded for Middleman activity, you're making your case worse. Also kind of unrelated, but what's up with that 2b+ Networth? That's quite a lot for a Level 15 player...
Edit 2: ...I can't understand how your brain is functioning.
You changed the original post saying that you're selling an item LITERALLY WORTH OVER 4,5 BILLION?!
I can't tell whether you're trolling or trying to hide something. And trust me, you're in for a world of pain.
Bump
Screenshot proof that you do own a Vanguard Respirator or the offer's a scam. No buts, ifs or whataboutism.
mate go check the item market instead of crying that a player much younger than you has much more money than you
he's got one listed for sale
Oof 😬😬😬
OK, I had checked to see what was up. I'll admit, I didn't thought they listed it on the Item Market, and I admit to my fallacy.
I should also apologize for my passive aggressiveness. But the reason is because OP is an individual with a bad track record, both personal and in general in the entire game, hence why I have been acting the way I did. This wasn't about crying over not having money (laughs in 2b+ Networth), but rather because in my eyes they're untrustworthy and dubious.
Also, it's kind of weird that they listed it in the Item Market without even stating it's on the Item Market. Normally such trades happen in private between buyer and seller through the trade system unless stated otherwise.
Still, now that I think about it, how did he even found the Vanguard Respirator? It doesn't make sense for a low age player to be able to afford such an expensive item.
OK Goddamn_luck. I see what's the deal. I talked with a... former friend of yours as to get more context.
You won 10 billion at the Bookies and you are not even saying anything about that?! I mean... good for you getting the profits. But you're spending it on bounties against me (as to pwn me? Kind of hypocritical when it comes to your former history with Fight Club and your faction Killing Spree, which I justifiably called you out for before), buying overtly expensive items like the Vanguard Respirator you sold off and seemingly just throwing your money?
...I'm not even angry at this point, I'm just bewildered and confused as to how you're even playing. I can't even understand what's up with you anymore. You could simply tell me "Yeah, I won at the bookies 10b" and whatever reason you have like a man, but no. Downvotes and bounties. I can't take you seriously anymore.
Have fun blowing away your money, I guess.