Y'all speaking about me at least your leaving someone alone 😎👍🍻
About this thread
Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 35
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Xerra [2775419]
· 8 likes ·
Edgy. Sharp. I like it. BTW, wtf are you on about? - FilthyCasual [2527073]
· 6 likes ·
MichaelSP telling everyone something "important": [image: media1.tenor.com]
Edgy. Sharp. I like it.
BTW, wtf are you on about?
It's all good, they know that they know 😎💎😅👍🍻
OP right now...
Nope I'm Chinese Tony, Nope! ! Anyway https://youtu.be/uxPF9Vl3zwM?si=0JiYqWwlGi9a7GJm
His dad didn’t pay enough attention to him, so now he wants us to.
❄️❄️❄️
Baggywrinkles, it's being typed though so it makes sense huh? 👍 like Billy Connolly jokes your ballsack Looks like the last chicken at Sainsbury's .😁🍻😎👏👍
Something like watches in box mate 😎👏🍻👍💎🍺
Bounty baiting, ignore him
Edit: Someone anon emailed me asking what bounty baiting is:
Bounty baiting is when people post stuff to get free bounties, either in chat or GD.
People typically want free hospitalizations for two reasons:
- They're going to be offline during war or raid and don't want to bleed respect
- They're selling stuff in the market and want to go to bed without risk of getting mugged
Ash_Ember was well known for bounty baiting lol I called her out on it multiple times.
Sporky at least have decency, I've never had a dad, and I already know all the answers, I just don't quit! 😎
But u do have a dad silly even though he might not have wanted u u can still go on a epic quest on the internet too find out who ur biological father is
Can you discharge from the hospital so I can put you back in?
Can we get a "meh" button so I can show you I care enough to tell you I don't care?