Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Course Idea

Started by _Bandit [3542251] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 4 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
22 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
_Bandit [3542251]

Hi yall, I was sitting down one night and thought of something, that we need another course, and my idea is a art course, yeah, I know, it sounds dumb as hell, but the idea I had for it would relate with the forgery crime, for an example, using less materials for certain projects or increasing success chances, I haven't thought it out fully, but I'm genuinely wondering if it sounds like a good idea or not? 

 

Thank you for your time, and have a good day/night to whoever reads this lol