.
Grave
Started by SolarFlare [3466754] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
.
.
.
.
If I had only 1 merit, with no reset available, I'd rather dump it on awareness than read all of this.
Omg this is totally the wrong forum i meant to put this in a private one lol. I’m dying. I did not make this ☠️
I didn’t read it either i usually give my people guides for things they ask about and ooops wrong place.
This thread has been moved to Graveyard - Op Request