Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weird attack lost E

Started by Matty_h [48911] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 171 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Matty_h [48911] ×2 Mikdrasil [2120191] ×2

Matty_h [48911]
In this attack, I didn’t even click the attack button. I got the “this opponent is already in hospital message”. I then lost 50E

20:34:42 - 31/08/21 You used 25 energy attacking Heimdallr and assisted in their defeat [view]


20:34:43 - 31/08/21 You used 25 energy attacking Heimdallr and assisted in their defeat [view]
Matty_h [48911]
To add to this I’ve lost 50E in total as the first attack I didn’t manage to click join because Sammy had already beaten them.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
According to the logs you lost just 25e - and you joined the fight right before it was finished? Also I don't see those events anymore, have you deleted them?
Matty_h [48911]
Definitely still there, I’ve attached a screenshot. I clicked attack, taking me to the attack screen where you then click again to “join” the attack. When I clicked that button it came up saying they was already unconscious. I went back and refreshed their profile (I planned a follow up hosp)

I kept refreshing and they medded out of hosp so I clicked attack but it showed the same screen still saying they had been defeated by Sammy. I went back again and it was now showing I had no E to attack.
[image: snipboard.io]
Patient [2131539]
The fight log includes the line "Heimdallr was defeated before Matty_h was able to hit20:34:43" so that means you joined the attack, spending the 25 energy, but the fight was over before you actually were able to do anything.

It's possible that Thesammy was camping him as well, and the same thing happened twice in a row. Do you have any other fight logs?

Mentions: Matty_h [48911] · Mikdrasil [2120191]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You only had 35 energy on you when you did the first attack, the system only took 25e from you:
User ID Time Created Type Value before Value after Value Script
48911 8/31/2021 20:40:45 Energy 10 15 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcv612e7a72d1776
48911 8/31/2021 20:34:42 Energy 35 10 -25 /loader.php?sidattackDatamodejson
48911 8/31/2021 20:31:25 Energy 30 35 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcv612e7a72d1776
48911 8/31/2021 20:25:22 Energy 25 30 5 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcv612e7a72d1776
48911 8/31/2021 20:11:27 Energy 10 25 15 /sidebarAjaxAction.php?qsyncrfcv612e7a72d1776
48911 8/31/2021 19:41:23 Energy 110 10 -100 /gym.php?steptrainrfcv612e7a72d1776
Just the Log was duplicated for some reason:
20:34:43 - 31/08/21 Matty_h used 25 energy attacking Heimdallr and assisted in their defeat [view]
20:34:42 - 31/08/21 Matty_h used 25 energy attacking Heimdallr and assisted in their defeat [view]

Mentions: Matty_h [48911] · Mikdrasil [2120191]

Matty_h [48911]
The activity log also shows 2 of the same attack which isn’t possible and didn’t happened according to staff so don’t believe everything you read.

I never clicked to join the attack as Sammy moved to quick but without a screen recording it’ll go down as my error.
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the thread...
Thanks