I'm trying to unlock access to the underground bunker shop I need 2260 points pointers or help
Needing points
Started by Zion222 [2885312] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 20 / 20 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 20
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 20
- Likes on archived posts
- 61
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 64 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- FattyLumpkin [2702848]
· 25 likes ·
Ain't nothing in that bunker for a 2 year old noob. - Pic [2716847]
· 8 likes ·
Begging detected, Bounties imminent - Dwell [2738097]
· 6 likes ·
If you can't afford the points to unlock the bunker, I assure you, you can't afford what's inside there either. better to not waste your money on this, and just send all your points to me.
Gamble 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Don't do that lol. Fight in decent RWs and fly
Or gamble 🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑
Ain't nothing in that bunker for a 2 year old noob.
Begging detected, Bounties imminent
If you can't afford the points to unlock the bunker, I assure you, you can't afford what's inside there either.
better to not waste your money on this, and just send all your points to me.
Only post in here that matters.
The Bunker is another piece of worthless JUNK! Too bad you can not sell them after you buy them.
Don't buy the bunker, not worth it unless you open up a lot of caches, which are expensive.
Spend it on refills instead. Bunker isn't for you. & points is the 1 thing that people can't send you.
If you can't afford the points then the bunker isn't for you.
Btw, the bunker isn't for you.
looking at his hours he is just a half year
If you can't afford to unlock the bunker, you prob can't use it. You need around 400m in spare cash to utilize BBs effectively
Unless you're planning on spending big irl cash on the game or inherit billions you have no use for the bunker. Just use refills or, if you're feeling really wild, buy something useless like a bazaar.
Why do you want to get in the Bunker ?
No you dont
Sorry but..
Access Denied
You're new to this game. You don't need Big Al's bunker!
Things I've bought with points:
Merit points
Hairstyles
680 enemy slots
Things I haven't bought with points:
The bunker shop
I got the bunker.... and I wish I had put those points towards an SE.
Save the points (for now), save for SEs
Came here to say this.
Moved to Q&A