Welcome to the place to talk about meteorology the national weather service national hurricane center storm prediction center national oceanic and atmospheric administration or storm chasing heck you can talk about severe weather or your todays or your best severe weather or tornado catch if its releated to weather you can talk about here =)
Meteorology
Started by Rynthegnr062 [3607009] on in Science.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 7 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Its very windy in coclord ok tonight lol but were not in a marginal slight enhanced moderate or high risk area all we have is a tstm
Still rainy and windy today there is an enhanced risk from arkansas to florida imma go watch max velocity's live stream if there is 9ne happening rn
sad your talking to yourself rip man I used to be into weather but it not big to me anymore
You might find it easier to get answers to your posts if you learn how to use commas and other techniques people use to phrase readable sentences.
Today has overcast and temps in colcord delaware county ok in the 40's tommorrow is gonna have a low of -1 and a high of 15
I was into weather so much as a kid I wanted to be a meteorologist when I grew up. I am still fascinated by tornadoes though.
My favorite moment I experienced with weather would have to be the time we got 3 inches of ice. Everything had ice on it. The most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen. It gave me a feeling of liminality. Sliding across the grass in regular shoes was wild. Of course the power was out for weeks but we stayed heated and fed.
Is this the answer to NOAA losing half their workforce?
guys i have returned