update: have since made peace with greed. Actually a cool guy once we worked out our differences.
High Level Bully advice?
Started by Darkrhoads [3546641] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 17
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Just to be clear I’m not bitching. I’m just trying to find a solution other than bend over and take it.
This belongs in Questions & Answers.
Anyway. Keep ignoring. You gave them enough attention to stay locked in on you for a while, but at some point all bullies get bored if you don't react.
Edit: talk to your faction about this. They are WAY stronger than his faction, so they should be able to resolve this very quickly.
They've played for years and there stats are utter shite. Either a very lax player or a multi that just travels for cash.
Do what you can to train, their stats are so low in a few weeks you'll smash em.
Offer your mom's feet pics.
Quit
I’ve talked to my faction but they’re not a bully faction they just focus on OC and stuff so they help by reviving me every now and then but they’re won’t go on the offensive.
I don’t think my moms feet pics could get me out of a jay walking ticket let alone this
I leave the hospital and I’m back in within seconds. I can’t do SHIT lol
sadly you must ignore it. You can make it so you train all of your E in 1 click and try some crimes the next time you get out of hospital. You can still progress and play the game from hospital, it's just more challenging.
Be careful, don't go offering feet pics on GD 👀🤣
Wait how do I do the train all E in one click because that sounds like exactly what I need
IDK some dumbass mugged me while I was playing $10 RR (who does that? What type of cash did he think I had on me lolololol) and has been mugging me 1 to 4 times a day since for $0 mugs. Just ignore it 😂 Let him waste his e and focus on training.
Greed has since reached out to me and we have both taken responsibility for what was done wrong and he has taken his foot off my neck. I learned mouthing off to old accounts is not a winning strategy LOL thanks everyone for the advice.
Like others have said, keep training and you will be SURPRISED at how quickly you can grow stronger.
Your faction description says you chain daily? I would ask them to add him to your chain list (or at least retal his attacks on you).
Otherwise, find some friendly people and talk to them DIRECTLY (not in forums or faction chat, etc) You will find people are more willing to help privately, rather than making a spectacle out of it.
click the number to manually change it or the little arrows next to it and then train away.
Probably because he's got himself too much attention and doesn't fancy the retribution seems as 99% of players could whoop him.