Anyone hiring?
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 52 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Read this,
this
delete this thread, join a faction with over 500k respect
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
I am new and trying to make money!
We all are, Killa
gamble your entire networth on rr
Am new too. send FHC
I second this 🫡
I am not understanding this pay to add friends?
Mentions: $$ Fledgling Guide To Money $$
2b bank investment > Stocks > More stocks > Private Island
What you do after that is all you. Don't let gambling take all that way, and you'll be good.
That's all well and good, but I think they're still trying to get the first 2b. If you didn't have that bank investment, where would you start?
Bank investment starting out doesn't have to immediately be the 2b investment. That first 5m or however much they can, made from whatever a level 5 and up can do to generate income could be tossed into the bank for a week and it can't be messed with. after a week of selling losses or plushies, etc. toss that in, repeat.
I believe they can get there if they're trying, small steps turn into leaps eventually.
Welcome to life.
Maybe you should make yourself worth paying more.
This thread has been moved to Graveyard
You can post in company recruitment forum > looking for work thread