Hey everyone>
Just looking to get some ideas on what people do for training regimes, thinking I was doing OK, but now I'm seeing players half my age with 200M+ BS
How'd they do it? Surely it's from more than 3 Xanax a day right?
Anyways, looking to gather good training advice in one place, for myself, and maybe others to follow
Cheers!
Training regimes
Started by LordVonChimp [3135211] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 28
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 70 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Omanpx [1906686]
· 17 likes ·
This is your answer. 0.73 xan/ day, but crazy high activity. 4 refills in 30 days. Almost no booster cooldown used. TLDR, you spend a lot of time on Torn doing god knows what, how do you expect to have … - LordVonChimp [3135211]
· 1 likes ·
Oh yeah, I know I’ve been doing it wrong, Torn is on in the background usually while I’m working so my active time is distorted. I’ve been more focusing on passive income, only now rally looking at battle stats, so …
3 xan + refill usually compounded mainly in a single stat
3 xanax a day, for the entire time your account has existed adds up to 1.413 xanax taken.
You have taken 307. That's a difference of 1.106 xanax.
Its very likely that just 3 xanax a day would be enough.
Edit, had a quick look, I was at roughly 450m stats when I hit 1.4k xanax, and I did a lot of merit hunting, so other people would be even stronger.
Energy drinks? FHC?
3 xanax/refills a day and probably canning. Might also have been focusing on two, to at most, 3 stats and leaving dex or defense behind.
or
Whoring dex or defense too early. Like 200m defense/dex and a million in each other stat.
This is your answer. 0.73 xan/ day, but crazy high activity. 4 refills in 30 days. Almost no booster cooldown used. TLDR, you spend a lot of time on Torn doing god knows what, how do you expect to have good stats?
Dedication & Money
Have no fear though OP. Just get your income and activity up so that you can support better training opportunities and use the resources/cooldowns you have access to daily. All it takes is time and pesistence.
They probably got a shitload of money to burn on happy jumps and cans. 200m on 230 days is brutal.
edit: for comparison, I had about 2m total at 230 days, I only did choco jumps and went 100% f2p.
Oh yeah, I know I’ve been doing it wrong, Torn is on in the background usually while I’m working so my active time is distorted.
I’ve been more focusing on passive income, only now rally looking at battle stats, so this was more a seek for advice, which seems to point to the 3 Xanax a day thing.
question on that though, it’s that 3 Xanax, then eat a bunch of choc and train all at once.
or train each as I take them to avoid OD risk?
Personally, I'd just use city-bought candies to bring your happy up and train as you get your xanax. The risks of OD, imo, just isn't worth it.
Thanks everyone, time to start turning networth into stats! Cheers!
Hey, what is a general milestone I should hit in stats? 100 days, 250K stats? 200 Days 1 Million? 300 Days 50 Million?
On a side note, I have been seeing an influx of rerolls as well, but also people who are in much bigger factions. Very BIG difference, with an additional 24 hour booster cool down the effectiveness of happy jumps is double, much much easier to attain growth. I have been debating heavily on that.
Jumps are situational. There is a diminishing return on the efficacy of jumps in general, the lower the happy being used on the jump, the sooner you are better off training without boosting it. To make decisions on whether to do a jump or not, consult this tool.
With 3 stat build you can reach 1b before 500 days with 3x+r. But it also depends on your job bonuses, how many attacks you do and so on.
i've gained over 2 billion battle stats last year by doing 3 to 4 xanax a day, daily refill, 2 tier MSC BB and using 99% of my Nat E in the gym, all while still doing monthly wars/chains and HW
it just takes dedication and a dash of insanity
If your battle stats are predicted accurately (around 6m) then your stats are still within happy xan range. Once daily or every other day depending on your booster cooldown, use up your full booster on candy and train one stat. It will boost the gains until about 10m per stat.
No need to stack for this, it's just a sweeter version of energy training.
Wait until the clock hits a 15 min mark, you have full energy and no drug cooldown, with a refill available. Then eat all your candy, train, use refill, train, use Xanax and train. Optionally leave 1+ booster spot(s) open to use an FHC if you can afford it. Use the fhc(s) before you use the Xanax and before you use the refill.
The other secret is 99k jumps. Either with an AN job or buying them with poison mistletoe. Recommend PM only if you're going all the way and not using any edvds but swapping them out for fhcs (after ecstacy use and before refill use).
This might help.
Although at 6m stats you're OUT of stacking range. DO NOT STACK. Just eat the candy once a day and train on it BEFORE using your Xanax.
Stacking is only useful until 200k to 300k per stat unless you're 99k jumping with stolen happy, then stack until about 1.2m if using FHCs instead of edvds. After that 99k with fhc is helpful until about 12m per stat on a full energy bar (not stacked), but prohibitively expensive.
Mentions: Gym gains for broke noobs
I have taken 1177 xanax I am 600days old so just under 2 xaxax a day. All I do is take xanax and use my refill. In my early days I took alot of fhc and ecans. Big mistake as I took them at the wrong time and I see players my age in the billions of stats I don't know how.
All you can do is take xanax and refill.
Make sure to live in a max pi and just keep grinding away on 3 stats drop Dex or Def