Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by Akrahaze [3503136] on in Stock Market.

20 replies · 792 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
21
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

KPM [2396932]

So let me get this right, the ‘investor’ who is ultimately taking the risk here is expected to split the interest 50/50 with a total stranger that isn’t putting up any collateral?

 

You may want to rethink this approach…

Akrahaze [3503136]

I'm willing to negotiate ratio, risk is real because of lack of trust not on the Invesment, inherently no risk in the bank investment. Investor will be paid weekly or even daily idc making less risky through time. Proof of monthly bank investment can be sent so money is lock up.

Akrahaze [3503136]

I understand but there no point in that. I'll would just sell the collateral and invest it obviously. my bank is not full so wanted to offer the leftover amount. Right now, its halfway I have 900M lock up, 1.1B free.

 

Akrahaze [3503136]

Are you willing to do that, my profile shows clearly my NW. I'll have a full bank in a couple months if trend continues just wanted to get there faster and help someone make money too, win-win. Anyone willing to invest I'm willing to negotiate whatever.