Is it a bonus since the start of gaining exp or after 2k hits are done? Are 2k hits the limit or you get smth at 4k too?
What are exact numbers of this bonus?
Started by Bot [3321992] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Is it a bonus since the start of gaining exp or after 2k hits are done? Are 2k hits the limit or you get smth at 4k too?
What are exact numbers of this bonus?
It says on the weapon as exp goes up you get a % bonus to Attack and Accuracy I.E. a 1% bonus on 70 attack is .7 = 70.7 attack.
Every 10% of exp you get 10% of the bonus. I can't remember exactly what the bonus is, but you get it little by little
I believe at 100% you get a 10% attack boost and a 5% accuracy boost to that weapon.
is 100% maximum possible bonus?
I 100% the Wand of destruction.
From wiki:
Weapon experience boosts damage and accuracy proportional to the level of experience on a weapon' i.e. the boost on a weapon with 10% experience will be less than the boost given to a weapon with 20% experience. At 100% experience, a weapon will provide +10% damage and +2 accuracy.
nah, i mean if the bonus is +2 at 100% then at 10% you'll have +0.2.
sorry worded that really shit