Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New trader

Started by Angrywelder [3447794] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
9 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
Angrywelder [3447794]

I'd like to become a trader I will appreciate anyone opening trade ofwith me to get rid of useless junk but no expensive shut pls I'm a noob loll

 

I will be fair with my pricing and will strive to be online to catch every trade in good time 

 

So again please I don't have a world of money please open trade with you cheap useless items with low MV will appreciate 

 

 

noobjesus [3523897]

You should get to level 15 and run plushies first. Then train, participate in ranked wars, then use that money to start trading. Your networth is only 90k so unfortunately you wont be able to trade. Try the guides in the tutorial and guides forum.