i have a mission saying i need a snowboard for duke. Where do I find one in the game?
Snowboard?
Started by KillaPata [3595902] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bender-Over [2909040]
· 20 likes ·
00:53:29 - 18/02/25 You sent a Snowboard to KillaPata - 4Am [2318684]
· 2 likes ·
You’re basically a green leaf just without the green leaf
00:53:29 - 18/02/25 You sent a Snowboard to KillaPata
.
You can find them by flying to certain places, I think Switzerland has it, could be wrong. I don't fly much.
There's also the item markets.
...and for scam survival know the difference between a skateboard and snowboard.
02:04:33 - 18/02/25 You sent a Snowboard to KillaPata with the message: Welcome to Torn
Oups, Sorry I missed cliked
Thank you
Thank you
I looked them up there’s a big difference lol, I can’t fly yet im working on getting to level 15
Always the green leafs posting in the wrong forums 🤦♂️
You’re basically a green leaf
just without the green leaf
Both of you were new at some point and didn’t know anything either so if you can’t be nice keep going
I was sticking up for you dick
04:22:55 - 18/02/25 You sent 34x Snowboard to KillaPata with the message: lol dont need these
This was almost a super wholesome experience. XD
Should have skateboard my dude....
Yea but...I need lubricant....
Should I post in forums?
Or you know go the lubricant store?
Or the general market ?
Or , since it's an item, the item market?
Where do we draw the line?
Whatever you say big guy