Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Any designer available?

Started by Skeritomerit [3329230] on in Graphics.

1 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Skeritomerit [3329230]

I'm looking to have a contract with a designer who will make me a good faction banner, description, tag and signatures. 

 

I already have some of these, but as a fast growing faction, I think I need to make some new changes that will suit the faction better.

 

Dm me and let's negotiate. 

If prices are good, then you can make for all my 3 Factions.

Thank you