Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Report page bug.

Started by Hemigidius [2157705] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Hemigidius [2157705]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

 

Tried a Hard Refresh as suggested by bogie, restarted browser after too, didn't help.

 

Names and ID don't work for me in the "search additional accounts" box.

 

Latest Firefox Version. PC. Happened before a fairly long time ago too, different browser.

 

EDIT: Refreshed twice and it started working again, then refreshed again and it broke, seems to be random but I think you could try to replicate with multiple refreshes?

 

[image: i.imgur.com]

MaxMadFurryRoad [2649913]

Hi Hemigidius. I'm not able to recreate this issue at the moment. It may have been a server issue that is cleared up. Are you still experiencing the issue?

MaxMadFurryRoad [2649913]

Hi Hemigidius. Thanks for the update. I've tried this a bunch and haven't been able to get it to happen even once. I also couldn't find anything related to this lookup in the server errors. If you get it again, are you able to open the network tools and copy the response from the network panel? That might help uncover the issue. The steps will be different depending on which browser you use, but ping me and I can help you find it.

Hemigidius [2157705]

This can be closed, apologies for the time wasting, I found the issue with the help of a friend and it was something on my end.

 

Issue is fixed for me, wasn't a Torn issue.