Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Logging in issue

Started by SpellBoundG [3337648] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
SpellBoundG [3337648]

Device: samsung SM-S916U Android: 14 App version: 2.2.15

 

I'm having issues with logging in where I'm having to do the verification where I need to go to my email and put in the T-xxxxxx code into the thing before I can even log in, I usually just open the app and it lets me in automatically

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You need to pass the 2FA using the code if your authentication data was wiped from the android app/browser. This is intended.

 

Thanks!