Anybody know where I can find the FFI "fair fight indicator" script i used to have it but lost my phone and now I'm trying to find it again. Thanks
Fair fight indicator script?
Started by Dustin386 [3223179] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
It's probably this one? https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=67&t=16422178&b=0&a=0
This is my newest favorite one though Battle Stats Predictor. Haven't tested it on TornPDA yet but I believe it works on it.
Mentions: [Script] BSP - Battle Stats Predictor · [Script] FF Scouter - fight difficulty indicator
I don't think it's an either/or situation. Both BSP and FFScouter are great tools (FYI, I run the data backend for FFScouter). BSP is best when you have no data about a target, but FFScouter is good when there is data (which we usually do) as it is based on attack logs and known quantities rather than estimates. Use both though, gives you more visibility and if you know the strengths and weaknesses of both, you'll be in the best position.
Thanks guys.