Had 11 parking tickets to sell but I only started 10. Checked back my logs and there does seem to be an additional item which i cant account for.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Started by YLeeKaiOT [3015179] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Had 11 parking tickets to sell but I only started 10. Checked back my logs and there does seem to be an additional item which i cant account for.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
There is definitely something not right here, one of the projects was duplicated on the final laminating step. I can count a total of 165 successful drafting steps for Parking permits but the player has crafted 166 Parking permits per their stats. I will ask Pavel to check.
Thanks!
Looks like there was an issue that actually stopped the status from being updated however item was credited. This should not happen again.