Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription Disappeared

Started by DaigleTheBagel [2605129] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

DaigleTheBagel [2605129]

Maybe I'm missing something but it seems like my subscription disappeared and I'm just a regular donator but when checking my logs, I would've thought that there would still be another month or so left before it would then renew. Donator page shows it's still active though.
11:36:00 - 20/03/24 You received 372 days donatorship and 900x points for your 48.50 USD ($48.50) annual PayPal subscription.