Do points earned from Macanics/car dealers. Count towards point in the HoF?
Started by SimbaJack [2441977] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Do points earned from Macanics/car dealers. Count towards point in the HoF?
If you're after the racer title it goes by races won, not racing points spent, not sure which HoF you're after lol but in theory more racing points=more upgrades=more wins (to some extent, eventually you'll have all cars you want maxd out)
The race points HoF that was added not to long ago, you can find it on the racing page. There is also race skill HoF and races won HoF
According to Yata these HoF areas DO count towards the top 250 HoF merit
lol you can tell I haven't raced in a while :P I didn't see those, I don't know if JP points count towards that, sorry.
I'd reach out to someone in a relevant job and get them to test for ya :) would be good to know
They shouldn't because the racing points from the job specials don't count as points earned, that statistics always accurately shows your class and points earned from races.
Thank you