Lol
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Tag the leader so he can feel my aura and let me lead his poeple hahaha
This is soy boy beta energy
Nobody cares
U can’t feel my power?
Im a true leasder
I'll feel it once you get out of the hospital
Literally no one entertain them, they will go away.
A real man never waivers
A real man doesn’t entertain clowns 🤡
have a good day.
Did Lat really die for this?
Your faction odv to weak I didn’t even notice it ahahahha
What the heck is this?
Thread dividends anyone?
What the heck isn't this?
What drugs are you taking? Can I have some? This kind of high seems quite enjoyable in a grandiose sort of way.
Just a leader I will raise
the first post was funny. Now its just old....