Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I need your help

Started by EMF [2982106] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 627 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

EMF [2982106]

19/02/2025

_______________________________________________________

 

Hallo fellow Corn City Time Readers 

What do we need your help with?

 

An article obviously. It's all we do.

 

We need to conduct an interview with people that play different playstyles in Torn.

 

If you play one of the following playstyles in Torn City, please reach out to me personally:

 

-Buy Mugger

-Scammer

-Beggar

-Faction Owner

-Faction member 

-Company owner

-Company member 

-Trader

-Traveller 

-Revivers

-Other Services e.g OD insurance

-Slut( you know what I mean)

 

Please reach out to me with your playstyle if you are willing to be interviewed in exchange for the following

1 Zimbabwean Dollar

2 A suspiciously Crusty Sock.

 

Disclaimer:Please note,we will not really give you any of the above.

AlexeaNikkole [888237]

You need to go back through the chronicles or look at torn underground interviews... There are interviews done with players on different styles of play. Also the chronicles have interviews with individuals from a few years ago on the way they play. Happy hunting.

EMF [2982106]

We're...worse than Zimbabwe? wild,I always personally thought torns economy is better than some real economies out there.  #Chedburnforpresident???

RealTeel [3008047]

I buy-mug, and use some of the funds to host Fun and Games giveaways to make myself feel better about it. 🤷

Feel free to shoot me some questions. 

Camellia [2758196]

Doing some quick napkin math I got:

 

£3.99 to 23,500,000 torn dollars (pawn shop pricing not item market pricing)

 

£3.99 is equal to 1825.751 Zimbabwean dollars

 

23,500,000/1825.751 = 12,871.42 Torn dollars.

 

no surpise with how much everything is marked up, but also that means a PI is worth a little under 85 pounds before upgrades so I'd call that a really good deal honestly.

 

Quick edit, forgot to even quote the proper comment, in response to Grey's conversion question

RickGrimes [368666]

I would be happy to be interviewed to get that suspiciously crusty sock, infact I’ve been buying all the travel socks and have driven the average price up over the last few days for the sole purpose of turning them all crusty. 

Big news, I know. 

Lohkee [2549042]

22:42:37 - 22/02/25 You sent a pair of Festive Socks to EMF with the message: looks like you needed some new socks