Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Learning

Started by FaFo1990 [3573273] on in Art & Literature.

0 replies · 31 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
5 / 100
Historical score
7 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
FaFo1990 [3573273]

I'm slowly learning to love myself. 

To take care of myself, to pamper myself. 

Because I've often been

my own worst enemy. 

I'm learning to leave a room

when it's empty and there's no one there. 

I'm learning to appreciate my own company,

to not always excuse those who hurt me,

but to excuse myself for sins I never committed. 

I'm learning that the worst loneliness is waiting for something from someone who has nothing to give you

and that people can trample on you and then don't even know how to apologize. 

I'm learning to feel my tiredness. 

To heal my wounds and give myself breaks. 

I'm learning to wrestle with my fragility and know how to use it so as not to hurt myself. 

I'm trying to learn all this

and I don't know to what extent I'll be able to succeed. 

I'm learning to try ...