Grave
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Grave
One of the best <3
Rly good stuff
Bumps, made me a kickass picture and working on a sig to go with it!
How much for a 600x100 forum sig without render? Just background and cool text?
I'll see what I can get over to you later. :)
B
Got a fantastic pfp I rarely buy off anyone but I'm a sucker for hels work
Gonna go ahead and bump this for hels.
Up
boop let's get the AI slop off the first page and support real artists/designers
Bumps to stay on 1st page
Ill take a Japanese Samurai/Geisha warrior inspired tag if you have time :D
Ooops, bump and congrats to Hel tho!
b
updated showcase.
absolutely goated artist. you and GFX (or motion) have been killing it lately. will defo get a custom when im not broke
R+
Very nice!
The best ever, very easy to work with and chill R+
Back open for customs, limited time only.