I just received this error message whilst running the Scamming Crime: "undefined is not an object (evaluating 'e.barStates')" - I wasn't doing anything unusual or, I think, unexpected. After a refresh the page worked fine. MacOS, Safari Browser
Scamming Crime error message
Started by Radiostar [2575573] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Please report if this will happen again!
Will do
Closing the report for now. Thanks!