Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ghost Trading

Started by Angelsiren21 [3611465] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Angelsiren21 [3611465]

Hello, I'm new to the game. I was able to get a huge amount of money through a crime. I learned through a forum about ghost trading and I asked a friend if he would be willing to do it with me to keep my money preserved.

 

I didn't want to put it with my faction and I have money in the bank investments. 

 

After 19 hours, I would expect the a large amount of money to come back to my account, even the forums said 15 mins if I don't cancel the trade. Im just worried that after I tried to conceal the money, I didn't get mugged either... That I just lost it all trying to protect it...

 

what should I do?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You received the money and sent it to the person you were ghost trading with, instead of creating a new ghost trade.

 

 

Thanks!