Grave
Started by Crocodile_Dundy [2870216] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 194 / 194 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Grave
You're an absolute bell-end.
Tough luck. U were absolutely butchered
Darwanism exists also in torn.
how retarded do you have to be to let a known vault thief be your co-lead? Stop eating lead paint, or don't... the damage is already clearly done.
He convinced me he was changed. His name was ChangedMan when I met him. But I’ve been getting bad vibes for a while
Yeah I’m selling the faction to pay them back, if I can find a buyer of course if not I’ll earn it and pay them back with a RW
Was that really all it took to convince you? That's the stupidest f**king I've heard maybe ever. Sorry about your luck but you made your own bed by shitting all over it. You owe your faction a lot more than cash.
EDIT: Holy shit! OP started a cult 3 weeks ago and it looks like he got scammed by one of his cultists! It's supposed to be the other way around, numb nuts.
Mentions: Grave
Try not to listen to such sob stories/grant access to your faction vault to anyone in the future
He may just create more multis to get to you
For the love of god do not answer any emails from Nigerian princes
Hope you’re paying your faction members back for what you lost
Tell me your stupid without telling me your stupid
*here have access to the vault again so you csn take everything without us knowing*
OP be like..
I didn’t rob you. Tell the truth Lucy/matt. Tell them how you tried buying my account today or how the funding for that faction came from my f**king funds. Be honest for one dudes makes sense your wife’s f**king round on you
Holux??? Ahh nevermind, I'll do it myself...
🍿🍿🍿
CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE THE FONT SLIGHTLY LARGER? IT'S REALLY HARD TO READ WHEN IT'S THIS SMALL! THANK YOU!!!
Ooooh shit just got exciting
If that's the truth why not report to staff.......
I did I’m gonna pls the full response and evidence once they do their thing
What in the dissociative identity disorder is going on here…
they are all the same guy.