#1 Battle stats
Started by Penicillin [1517799] Committee on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 158 / 158 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Any chance I can have a shot of penicillin and stay in SSL? 🥱 😆 🤣 Congratulations. IRL my doctors got me addicted to benzos so the whole Xanax meta here is meh to me. Oh well.
Nah, NS has not financed me in any way other than the same ways it has helped all members (xanax, points, war supplies, etc.). I haven't bought any donator packs, although I have always maintained an annual subscription. I got rich from Stocks 2.0 (current version is stocks 3.1?). That was what enabled me to grow a big stack and although it was painful, I didn't spend any of it for a long time (props to Deft for the advice). Money makes more money. I didn't buy a GAK until I had 300b, and didn't SE until well after that. I do manage the NS stock fund, which treats all investors equally, and receive a small cut of the net profits subject to a high water mark. I know some factions do pay for leaders to SE (directly, indirectly, or on a secret looting basis), but NS doesn't do that. I paid for my own EOD set and rw weapons, although NS does have probably the best armory in the game.
If you honestly can say none of your money is due to the benefit of sitting in leadership in NS, congrats. Massive achievement on your NW growth. We all know those who can generate NW = becomes stat beasts.
I should know, Ive grown above 800b on my own with no backing or some friends helping me.
I suppose you benefitted nothing from NS racket income either?
I can only drool:0
Good job! Must have taken crazy grinding
At least give me a pretty face then a freaking red headed carrot
Congrats, people like you are why the NS icon has a crown
Oh good, now I know who to blame when the Top 100 BS list is delayed.
jokes aside, congrats pen!
.
What are you doing to the people around you that you can't even conceive of someone earning what they got?
I'm the most senior most jewbanker in NS. No one is spending NS money on themselves. That's why we have trillion dollar+ armories.
Pen almost certainly spent money being in NS. We make plenty now so everything is paid for but that wasn't always the case and it's people like Pen who put in.
I normally don't like to pile on you because you get plenty but f**k off.
All of the racket money has gone to the faction. NS has poured its racket income into its armory, wars, nuclear offense/defense, and a back-up war chest. Of course, rw weapons and armor have all depreciated in value substantially, so you will probably be happy in that a lot of that racket money has essentially been destroyed through depreciation. I don't regret us having made those purchases at those times because it helped us win some big wars along the way and freed up our members from having to buy the stuff themselves.
I am sure that your duke missions will be much much easier now.
Wow those numbers are just nuts lol take my karma too
Absolutely nuts, congratulations
Insane! Nice work!
Congrats on #1 Pen.
Fantastic work Pen keep it up 👍
i cant see myself reaching 1 quadrilion, but this guy has 2 quadrilion in 5000 odd days
#RESPECT