Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MADLIBS

Started by Johnnyads [3343695] on in Fun & Games.

2 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Johnnyads [3343695]

One day, I found a (adjective) map in my (noun). It showed a path leading to a (adjective) treasure! Excited, I (verb, past tense) toward the secret location. When I arrived, I couldnt believe my eyes it was a giant (noun)!

 

gimme your funniest madlib!

Stylese [3547169]

One day, I found a slimy map in my underwear drawer. It showed a path leading to a glittery treasure! Excited, I moonwalked toward the secret location. When I arrived, I couldn’t believe my eyes it was a giant rubber chicken!