skibidi
skibidi
Started by skibidisam [3597430] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I need money too
Sell losses, get to level 15 and fly, participate in RW chains or buy DPs.
I'm not giving you money. But I am giving someone else money if they hospitalise you.
You're welcome.
13:34:15 - 25/02/25 You claimed the $100 bounty on skibidisam placed by Xerra
13:35:05 - 25/02/25 You sent $100 to skibidisam
Here go!
Graved -- low/no effort.