Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Forgery - Sand

Started by KJMTurbo [2733957] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 261 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
19
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

KJMTurbo [2733957]

I just got hold of some very expensive sand. I’d read it was NOT consumable. 
I just made my first ATM key, success all throughout.

I went to make a second, I cast the key with the sand, success. Went to do a third one, no sand. 
I didn’t fail a single check point, there’s nothing in the logs to say I used the sand. There was nothing in the flavour text to say it was used up. Can someone explain to me what happened?

Those sands are incredibly expensive! 

KJMTurbo [2733957]

F*ck you might be right it’s still casting with over 2hrs left! 
God I panicked knowing how expensive they are and couldn’t cast my third! Duh stupid moment! I’ll check back in a few hours you legend! 

Buda [2194089]

just a heads up sand can be used as a temp weapon.

 

if you do use it as a temp weapon it will be gone till you get more. 

 

so... sand is 

 

forgery = reusable

 

temp weapon = 1 time use

GrizzlyDaz [2655940]

My apologies... I'm sure I read it somewhere... just checked the tutorials as well..

 

As it was this that put me off buying sand.  Dam .... it's somewhere here lol

Quinxa [2730602]

You know the one I’m talking about. Anakin and Padme Amidala (Natalie Portman trying her best, dammit) arrive at Varykino in Naboo’s Lake Country and take a stroll near the very same place they’d be married not that long after. Padme waxes poetic about the times she spent at Varykino as a girl, about how she’d lie in the sand after swimming.

 

And that’s when Anakin responds with these iconic lines:

 

“I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating — and it gets everywhere.”

 

Then he runs his hand up Padme’s back and compliments her by basically telling her she’s the opposite of sand.