Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wrong Temp Used on defense

Started by Sam [2840684] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 147 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
5
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

Sam [2840684]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I flew to UAE and waited for plushies to restock. I got mugged which I expected. I then got distracted with real life and got out of hosp and attacked again. I came back got my plushies and flew to torn. On the way I decided to check out the attack logs to see if it was close.

I had grenades equipped. The log says I used pepper spray. I was in UAE the whole time. The very next attack log says I used a grenade.

Mug Log Says I used pepper spray
Next attack log (still in UAE) Says I used a grenade

Torn Tools shouldn't impact this in any way. Is this an issue with the display of information coming from the back-end or did some weird situation happen where the system thought I had a pepper spray equipped for some reason?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
We have a log for all equipped weapons and items at the moment of the fight start, in case of the first fight they had pepper spray equipped, and in case of the second fight - grenade. So it's not an attacking itself, looks like it may be something different?
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
There's definitely some issue with the first fight, they haven't had Pepper spray equipped for over 15 days. You cannot switch loadouts/temps when you are abroad. They fight should have started with a Grenade.

[image: i.imgur.com]

I am unsure what else to do here, we can ask Joe.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff
Let's see if this will happen again. If so - we can track your account to check it carefully, using specific logs.
nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
It's been a very long time since the latest reply, and the issue is in 'Info Required' status
Is the issue still actual?
Thanks

nikitad [2147691] Tester

Hello
No updates provided
Please, report a new thread, if the issue will be appeared again
Closing the thread...
Thanks