Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Womp womp

Started by Goddamn_luck [3363028] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 883 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
35
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Vivr0 [3369777] ×1

Goddamn_luck [3363028]

Did what right ? 

 

Oh vivr0 did right .. ......... by buying the expensive cache off the market hoping for a discount 

TakeASoda [2795521]

Yes. Again, considering your stupid behavior, he did right to buy-mug you. This is the only exception where I'll say that it's a justifiable act.

As for you, stop being a geniune asshole, face reality like a goddamn man, and learn how to play the game properly instead of whining and arguing about mundane things. You managed to get yourself Fedded for middleman activity, so you geniunely have no right to speak. You play a grown-up game like a toddler.

Pinguux [2331130]

Pay your faction members back and then quit..

 

I've only needed to do a little reading to find out what kind of waste of oxygen you are..

 

Your gonna need some Goddamn_luck and I can tell you, you haven't got any 🫡😉

DefilingDemon [700846]

Wait I don't understand... You have networth if 2m and your claiming to have sold atleast 100m worth of gear?

 

Either your stupid or your lying... Both kinda indicate being stupid 

Goddamn_luck [3363028]

Wait I don't understand... You are 6216 days old and you have no knowledge about this game 

 

Either your stupid or your retard... Both kinda indicate beign stupid

Miya [3054822]

I hate people who correct grammar, but… There’s an irony to suggesting someone is stupid and ‘retarded’ when you can’t even spell or use punctuation.

Shooby [2510470]

dude gambles every penny he gets lol by Halloween he'll have either quit or been fedded for multis is my guess.