Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Sick - 2026

Started by Sicknature [2087102] on in Graphics.

240 replies · 2.31k views · thread synced · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 241 / 241 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

KingABz [1564719]
Sakra the best out there. This gets better everytime I see it !!
Look forward to posting the epic videos you made for me ;)
Sicknature [2087102]

Currently working on some small projects beside the Sak Weekly Auction™
Here a few older ones I'd like to share :)

Some (old) promo work:


Round III
[image: i.imgur.com]

AK 27 tag auction (voluntary practise)
[image: i.imgur.com]

Sak weekly auction, Week 32
[image: i.imgur.com]

Chaos collabz: Heroes vs. villains 
[image: i.imgur.com]

Chaos collabz: Auction of tomorrow 2.0
[image: i.imgur.com]


Company banner:

Candleshop
[image: i.imgur.com]

Collabs:

Chaos I
[image: i.imgur.com]

Chaos II
[image: i.imgur.com]

Open contests

Oran
[image: i.imgur.com]

Ultr4vi0let
[image: i.imgur.com]

Stig [2648238]

Had a great experience with Sicknature when working on an update for Nexus Raffles, asked for edits about 10 times and didnt get a single complaint!

 

Thank you for all the help, you certainly made my life easier!