I’m going into the Air Force may 6 I’m going into security forces is there anything I should be worry of ? And what basic like !
Air Force
Started by WoW_ [3295771] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Thebumblebeebo [3129419]
· 3 likes ·
Careful, air force guys like to touch your butthole. I would consider asking your femboy girlfriend to use her strap-on on you so you can get used to the feel. edit: this is a joke lol, military people like to … - Awesome-O [2356036]
· 1 likes ·
Calm down dude!!! You seem angry..... was you in the air force and upset that they didn't want to touch your bumhole
Well, this doesn't belong in GD...
But best of luck to you! SecFo is certainly a noble choice for the AF. Basic and Tech school will be one of the experiences of all time. I hope you're ready to be yelled at a lot. And I hope you're prepared to be sent to literally any AFB in the military with that MOS (or "career field" as the AF calls it). Single best tip for you, don't skimp on PT. It's rigorous for a reason, and especially going into SecFo, it will actually be relevant to your job to keep up with it. Your goal for PT (and everything really, but especially PT) should be to exceed expectations. And get good at packing your uniforms reeeeaaally really tightly. Learn the shirt-shorts-socks roll-up packing.
Again, best of luck!
UK air force
US air force
Indian air force
This should be in Non-related Forums
Careful, air force guys like to touch your butthole. I would consider asking your femboy girlfriend to use her strap-on on you so you can get used to the feel.
edit: this is a joke lol, military people like to make fun of other branches (I am going NAVY)
Ok Ana
See if you can install Torn onto the flight computer!
Calm down dude!!!
You seem angry..... was you in the air force and upset that they didn't want to touch your bumhole
Don't forget to refer torn to your new AF buddies. Gotta earn those merits somehow.
I see you've put a lot of thought and research into this ginormous life choice
All the branches touch butt's. Air Force just does it in the air.
Here in the Buttgrass branch, we shave butts.
Moved to NR
I got you sir
My advice would be to never join the military of any country. That said I've got family that are vets and one of them served in the air force. My other advice remember the military isn't your friend and it will screw you over. Last bit of advice try not to get stuck inside your own head. One of my family did that and it messed him up for a while.
Anyway good luck and stay safe.
lol, naw I am going in the navy and poking fun
Gonna be alot of "poking fun" for you in the navy.
Actually, the Navy isn't usually the one doing the poking.
The Army eats raw sewage, the Marines eat crayons, the Air Force eats steaks with a butler, the Navy likes sausage, and the Coast Guard and CIA? Well... let's just say they never have to worry about eating anything that isn't powder.
I would be going into the Air Force (Aerospace Engineering sounds really nice). My JROTC instructors were both currently serving in the Air Force when I was in their classes. Hoping you do well in the Air Force. I heard their bootcamp is super easy! They even have Space Force (branched out from the Air Force) if all else fails. If you need any advice on your job options, bases, and pension, please DM me and I can see about trying to contact either one of them. I believe they're both currently retired from serving and have full pensions.
I wanted to follow after my last living grandpa and my mom to be 4th generation Navy. Praying for Airmen like my mom, so I don't get ship duty and forced to swim against my will.
Navy buddies?