Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Wanted list

Started by MI7 [3254961] on in Questions & Answers.

14 replies · 485 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
26
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Hwa [2466470] ×1

MI7 [3254961]

"Hwa arrested you and claimed your $2,567,588 wanted reward."

 

☝️ this above text is of me after I was listed in the wanted list but it didn't pop up in my notifications but Hwa arrested me and claimed my $2,567,588 wanted reward. 

 

After he had claimed the reward I was jailed and busted out. I can't understand how this is possible to be on a wanted list and actually claim it. So if this is some sort of a trick or maybe a feature you have to obtain, can someone please explain to me how is that possible. 

Mentions: Hwa [2466470]

TwistedRusso [2665392]

Aha! At last the truth has been revealed! Our OCs keep failing because Hwa, on the side of The Law, is SABOTAGING US.

 

(<3 u, get in bank heist pls, our RNG has to turn sometime)

TakeASoda [2795521]

As mentioned before, this is a Job Special for the Detective Agency. It came off as a surprise to me the first time it happened, but yes; as you commit more crimes, you build up a bounty. And the more you build it, the more lucrative you become to DA employees. Granted, if I recall correctly, it's more of a late/end-game thing to do if you consider on taking up a position on such company, but it is lucrative too.

 

Also FYI, Critically Failing a crime with the outcome being jail time, it resets your bounty back to 0

Awesome-O [2356036]

When this happened to me for the first time I messaged the person and asked them what it was all about

 

Thats how i found out

Knirt [3033570]

It's a cool way to play imo.

 

Only downside is you need to use your E to get paid.

 

 

I can't even get mad when it happens, I'd attack me for like 3 mil too.

Pavers [3029445]

Happened to me for the first time a couple of months ago.  I was completely baffled.  Where did this come from?  I used to do it to others IRL, now it was my turn!