93 messages were sent between spouses yesterday. How many of them do you think were dirty? I would say twelve.
No title
Started by IllmaticPsycho [2957103] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I'm gonna bet it was 0.3
What happens between spouses, stays between spouses.
I sent only a third of pic of my feet, my lucky spouse just got a bit of heel action (and I haven't used a pumice stone in ages)
I only get feet pictures from my side piece.
This thread has been moved to Graveyard - Low Quality