Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Organised... Inventory?

Started by _-_ [1718799] on in General Discussion.

37 replies · 697 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 38 / 38 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
38
Discussion span
→
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
70 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Trudelicious [2528008] ×1

_-_ [1718799]

I've just done a huge clear out of my inventory, I must've trashed at least $30m worth of (mainly) junk (I did trash an FHC accidentally, but it was filled with everything from tampons to festering chicken)...

 

It feels great having an empty inventory. How many of you just let your inventories build up to become a landfill of junk? Or do you have OCD-esque tendencies and instantly sell/trash items you don't need?

VonDut [1781240]

Messy, as bad as my room was when I was young!

 

If only there was a way to properly easily organize my display cabinet...

 

 

Edited to fix wording from properly to easier.

DarthRevan [2836054] Reporter

Still a way away from my goal of 1mil pepper spray. 
then I’ll make a poll in the achievements thread for what temp to get next 😂 

_____ [2101367]

Weapons are the worst - so much trash from crimes pollutes the weapons tabs, makes it hard to see all your available good options at a glance.

 

I regularly try to sell all the trash weapons to big al's to clean it out, but the 'select all' there is terrible - you have to manually uncheck stuff like cattleprods, all the consumables (needles, grenades), etc.

Xerra [2775419]

There is - as I discovered the other day when i realised i could move things up and down by dragging them in the display cabinet list.

 

Solaris [459981]

I used to keep a clean inventory and then some of the "junk" items I sold to Gay at the recycling center became useful. Now I keep everything.