thank you everyone for playin here are tonight’s winners I hope these parcels help you out it’s not the most or the best but here’s our lucky winners—>Mattdagoat,_s,notherguy,bosslordphil,bloodbird,_soupy_
(Closed)winners posted!
Started by AlexrMason [3613289] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
I would love one
I started yesterday and a jumpstart would be fantastic!
Heya Free stuff? Count me in please
Free stuff? Sure!
Lmk if I can get it on it
sure
I love free stuff , but february 30/02/2025 doesn’t exist …I think .
I didnt think so either but it was roughly 7 am for me and just felt like doing something nice so either way it will be on that day at the time