Mentions: Oook [2559571]
Torn tattoos
Started by Oook [2559571] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 63 / 63 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 63
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 37 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 77 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RealTeel [3008047]
· 47 likes ·
- -Beesus- [1959482]
· 44 likes ·
Cool tat but we want nipples! 🗣️ open bobs 🗣️ show vagene you coward! 🗣️ - bogie [148747] Admin
· 18 likes ·
A few people got Torn tattoos during Torncon last year in New Orleans. We gave them the champion merit for it.
Mentioned in this thread
Cool tat but we want nipples! 🗣️
open bobs 🗣️ show vagene you coward! 🗣️
I wouldnt get something related to Torn City text based MMORPG permanently inked onto my body but you do you brother.
I mean.... yeah.... but what if you change your name or have a very bad day and call ched a naughty word and get put in FED and your account deleted?
Your kids will ask what it is and your say.....
It's like getting your girlfriends name tattooed... its gotta get covered up at some point
I can tell you don't have any friends because they would've stopped this and the five or so other bad choices that led up to it. Friends don't let friends eat the mezcal worm.
mezcal worm.
Sounds tasty.... I want it........... GIVE IT TO ME.............
I don't have any tattoos but I would def get a deer tattoo if I was into them
hope you have the money for laser removal because yeesh
Would that be your mum being shot?
Great scene, great scene...
I think it's a great idea.
Was half expecting an Orangutang tat with your name ngl kinda disappointed lol
Mine were done in Waterford. Can recommend a place. He's got a heavy hand, will tattoo your forehead for free.
No thanks.
Look up the turtle moves, ( small gods ). I have that
Eat the worm mf
Tequila spice, hot nice
Feeling right, sipping on Jose Cuervo
Down in Tiajuana, Mexico
Thinking of the big score the night before
The five bad choices that usually lead up to decisions like this are
Alcohol
Alcohol
Alcohol
Alcohol
and being a f**king bell-end.
Personally I'm a fan of the first four. It's only my friends who think i'm a great case study for the fifth one.
Nice I Have Errol 🤣
A few people got Torn tattoos during Torncon last year in New Orleans. We gave them the champion merit for it.
undo [2090073]
In case of regret, the “undo” is already built in.
Mentions: undo [2090073]