Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Womp womp

Started by Goddamn_luck [3363028] on in General Discussion.

34 replies · 883 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 35 / 35 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

DefilingDemon [700846]

Hence the first part of my comment, I wouldn't have money stored in a faction vault when you can use the stock market to increase its value. Unless the dude is a day trader, then it sorta makes sense

 

 

Shooby [2510470]

He's just a gambling degenerate. He doesn't actually play the game, he just gambles. Faction vault is just safe ease of access and depositing. Trying to justify why idiots like this do what they do is pointless. There isn't a rhyme or reason to it.

TakeASoda [2795521]

The fedded boy who makes mugging a competition. Jesus Christ, you're such a degenerate and everything wrong with people today I SWEAR.

Geniunely, SHUT THE f**k UP BOY. YOU STEAL MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE, GAMBLE THEM AND PLAY PRETEND LIKE YOU'RE A SOMEBODY.

YOU HAVE DIRT ON YOUR WHOLE f**kING BODY, YOU CAN'T EVEN SCRUB IT AWAY! INSTEAD OF PLAYING LIKE AN ACTUAL SANE PERSON, YOU LIE, DECEIVE AND GAMBLE IT ALL.

 

HERE'S A LITTLE FUN FACT; THERE'S THIS THING CALLED A LOAN. AND A THING CALLED AN ONLINE CASINO. IF YOU WANNA RUIN YOUR LIFE LIKE THE SELF-ADMITTING GAMBLING ADDICT YOU ARE, GO AHEAD. TAKE OUT A LOAN AND GAMBLE IT ALL. BUT DON'T f**kING BOTHER AND PISS OFF PEOPLE LIKE THE IMBECILE YOU ARE!

 

f**king retard. You call that other guy a retard yet you come off with that stupid smug attitude that screams "I am superior than all of you fools."

 

Get a goddamn life. Maybe that will fix your Goddamn_luck. And your goddamn problems. And generally your Goddamn_miserable_existance.

TakeASoda [2795521]

Probably got mad because he lost last fac war and kicked everyone from it.  Or they realized he's a gambling addict degenerate. Either way seems logical though.

goblinMode [2809005]

After thinking about how I mug. It might not be a buy mug. I don’t buy mug, when I see a good sale with an easy target I open a tab to their profile. When their stuff sells I mug em. Not a buy mug. I just pay attention to people who don’t want to use anonymous.

 

anyway. That was a crap mug. Do better “someone”.

TakeASoda [2795521]

Honestly, I see him on the verge. He has now officially Destroyed his faction via deletion and last time he went online was 5 hours ago as of the time writing this. And honestly, good. He deserves it.

I also noticed that a specific individual that's not Goddamn_luck has also been downvoting anything I say against GD_luck. I won't say names as they are much stronger than me and don't wanna become victim of a witch hunt, but... why? I say the objective truth, especially with an actual braindead retard that knows how to gamble and gamble.

thekwebb [2669087]

00:04:39 - 03/03/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Goddamn_luck and mugged them for $2,533 (chain #3) [view]