Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Giveaway

Started by Kolmogorov [3169289] on in Fun & Games.

134 replies · 354 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 135 / 135 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
135
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Kolmogorov [3169289]

I've made a good amount of cash by flipping SEs and caches in the market, so just moving that cash around because why not. 

 

How to win:

Post anything, i dont care what it is, if a "hi" or the funniest joke in history. Though, bonus points for stuff i like. For reference, i like the next things:

-Memes

-Cute animals

-Jokes

-Nonsense

 

Good luck everyone. I might do multiple winners or give away more cash if i make some extra cash.

Btw, $5m for the first 3 posts

Kolmogorov [3169289]

right so i changed my mind, now its 15m for the first 3 posts

 

09:24:18 - 02/03/25 You sent $15,000,000 to Meowgical

09:24:33 - 02/03/25 You sent $15,000,000 to for_ever

09:24:49 - 02/03/25 You sent $15,000,000 to Malviere

Malviere [3550148]

Always a fun time in the forums. Glad you’ve been making good money, I love watching my net worth climb. It has been a fun short term goal while I slowly work towards my ultimate goals like owning a company. Love this game. 

Yurgo [3579175]

An Englishman, a Scotsman and an Irishman wander into a little old pub in Kildare at St. Patricks day. They each ask the barman for a pint of Guinness. After the pints are placed onto the bar, three bluebottles drop into each man’s freshly poured pint.

The Englishman pushes his pint away in disgust and orders up another. The Scot reaches in and plucks the fly out.

The Irishman reaches in, picks the fly out, holds it up close to his face and shouts, ‘Spit it out you little b*stard

ZweetHeart [3121516]

I invited my girlfriend to go to the gym with me and then I didn’t show.

I hope she gets the message that we’re not working out. LOL...