Very friendly and professional. Just as quick as they claim!
Tamirys's Marketplace -- I will buy all your items
Started by Tamirys [3391134] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 318 / 318 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Quick and efficient. Fairly reasonable pricing. Best of all, no mug :)
Fast easy and convenient, see ya next week. Good bye waiting for bazaar to sell something
Really quick to communicate and the prices are always fair. Honestly one of the best traders to do business with and best of all, no mugs!
Great, professional buyer. Would definitely trade with again.
.
Really great service!!! Fast and safe definitely recommend anybody looking to sell high quantities of items
Professional and fair prices. Quick & smooth trade!
No issues here, will use again and again. Many thanks :-)
bump
Quick and prices were good. I'm going through everything now to make another trade soon.
Quick trade, smooth transaction.
Fast respond, fair price, R+
quick, easy, fair, 100% mug free!
saving it to the list so I can do future trade <3
Great trader, willing to buy anything you may have. Even items you may regard as junk. Zero fear of mugging and totally reliable. I'll be back for sure.
Great trader, quick and reliable, highly recommended. Thanks
Pricing is very good, done in a timely manner and is hassle free.
10/10 buyer, secure trade, fair prices, no mugging as advertised, very respectful and professional.
Five stars.
Good trader, Quick response and no issues
Solid, quick trade :D