Hey guys,
You might have seen me using AI programs like Suno to make and produce torn raps for fun. I understand not everyone likes or appreciates creative projects that are influenced by AI, but I just like to see it as me writing lyrics and having AI output it.
I'm making more songs for another "Torn Rap Album", and I wanted a sort of posse cut. A number of other torn players writing and flexing their writing skills and capabilities. I will include the best ones in a song for the album, but most importantly I will give the best verse a DP, runners up a FHC, and other prizes for those who make the best ones.
I'll be judging them based on wordplay, flow (yes even if it's just written out), and how well it ties into Torn/the quality of torn references.
All you need to do:
Comment on this post before the 1st of April 9AM TCT with a verse, minimum is 16 lines/bars but you can extend this if you wish within reason. I'm not sure how many I will be picking to "place", it really depends on the interest but it's a cool and fun way of winning some prizes!
Optional:
This isn't necessary but if you wish you can go to suno.com and make your own free account. I believe it lets you create 5 free songs a day, you can pay a monthly fee for a better quality generator but it's not necessary. If you want you can choose to include the suno output here as well. I'll accept this or just use your lyrics and output it this way too. If you're just writing maybe include a few tags to describe the type of genre/vibe you're going for.
Have fun and good luck!