Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

BlackJack Cheating me

Started by TornMoney666 [3446108] on in Gambling.

7 replies · 140 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

TornMoney666 [3446108]

I lost around 19 Million total in BlackJack.

 

I lost ten times in a row to torn dealer who somehow got 21 perfectly ten times in a row.

On the 11 attempt I was sure he was going to get 21 again, so I placed and insurance, I had 19 when I stand and the dealer had an ace, and Guess what dealer got 9 witch was 20/19 to Witch I lossed.

 

A day later I went back to BlackJack and played  10 rounds. Guess what? I freaking lost all ten rounds and all ten time the dealer magically got 21 each fking time, 

 

Am I that bad Lucky or is the game doing this shit to me

rayriflepie [3631352]

Dude I feel you yesterday I won 3 million in blackjack and bought a mansion, today I lost 2 million and have basically no cash now.

 

"IF I LOSE IT, SLIP AND FALL, I WILL NEVER LOOK AWAAAAY!"

CurlyBracket [2766476]

Anyone playing a casino game against the house is playing a loser's game.  Only real games are poker and RR.

 

(And if you're a dummy like me, stick to RR or you'll get fleeced by good players)